Welcome Message

I'm So Happy You're Here!
Artistic Composition is all about sharing joy, laughter and inspiration as a means of celebrating life. To join me in this celebration just click on any post to share your thoughts. Images can be viewed larger by clicking on them.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Going Green

Linking up with Java for Wordless Wednesday.
Visit and enjoy some great photographs that 'speak' for themselves, or add your link and share your Wordless Wednesday photograph. 





6 comments:

Rhonda @Laugh Quotes said...

Too funny. Can they see through it?

Nancy @ A Rural Journal said...

I tried to link up, Nita, but my link was more than 50 characters. Sigh.

Your photo is too funny. I wonder what the backstory is. :)

Joyce Lansky said...

Love your going green!

Thanks for stopping by and following. Right back at ya.

Joyce
http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

frackentay said...

Haha, this is ridiculous. Is there a reason they're dressed like that?

Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Bethe77 said...

That is very interesting! I wonder if they can see through those. It is very cool!
Is this a planned shot or something you saw in the park.
Very clever of them.
Thank you for stopping by.
Oh I peeked over at yur other blog with your beautiful children.
All I can say is may I someday take pictures like that.
Blessings
Blessings

clutterholic said...

Interesting! I wonder what they're doing?

Thanks for hosting.. I love checking out WW posts!