Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Going in Circles

Alright so I think I may be going in circles but this is a direction that is all to familiar for me. In an attempt to prevent Artistic Composition from overflowing with my photographic exploits I tried to create a page to display some of my favorite shots from my photo shoots. When I realized a page wasn't going to work the way I wanted I decided to create yet another blog. I will still share some of the photography here but the majority will be on my photography blog. I hope to use it as a sort of on-line portfolio. I have added this button to my page so you may visit anytime you like.




The first post to my photography blog shares the fun and a few challenges I faced photographing these lovely children.
Do you ever feel like the focus of your blog needs to be narrowed?

No comments: