Welcome Message

I'm So Happy You're Here!
Artistic Composition is all about sharing joy, laughter and inspiration as a means of celebrating life. To join me in this celebration just click on any post to share your thoughts. Images can be viewed larger by clicking on them.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Going in Circles

Alright so I think I may be going in circles but this is a direction that is all to familiar for me. In an attempt to prevent Artistic Composition from overflowing with my photographic exploits I tried to create a page to display some of my favorite shots from my photo shoots. When I realized a page wasn't going to work the way I wanted I decided to create yet another blog. I will still share some of the photography here but the majority will be on my photography blog. I hope to use it as a sort of on-line portfolio. I have added this button to my page so you may visit anytime you like.




The first post to my photography blog shares the fun and a few challenges I faced photographing these lovely children.
Do you ever feel like the focus of your blog needs to be narrowed?

No comments: