Welcome Message

I'm So Happy You're Here!
Artistic Composition is all about sharing joy, laughter and inspiration as a means of celebrating life. To join me in this celebration just click on any post to share your thoughts. Images can be viewed larger by clicking on them.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Point the Tail Art Show

I had a wonderful time last night at the Point the Tail Art Show, a benefit art show for The Retreat at Pointer's Ridge.  There was so much wonderful art from area artists, I was very honored to show my work beside them. I really enjoyed meeting the different artists and talking with visitors at the show. My thanks to the organizers and to all who came out to support the arts.

Here is a list of the other artist that were there, each one links to the artists' profile on Point the Tail and shows a few pieces of the art they brought to the show:

Here are more of the artists, each of these link to the artists' website:

No comments: