Welcome Message

I'm So Happy You're Here!
Artistic Composition is all about sharing joy, laughter and inspiration as a means of celebrating life. To join me in this celebration just click on any post to share your thoughts. Images can be viewed larger by clicking on them.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Going Off The Grid

July is going to be a very busy and exciting month around the Zoo. In just three days I will be boarding the bus to head back east to our oldest daughters home.

I am attempting to set up mobile blogging but if unable I will be off the grid for about a week.
The bus trip will take almost three days. Once I get to Virginia I will rest one day then I will be driving back to South Dakota with my daughter and her two beautiful children.

They will be staying with us until the end of July, giving us almost a full month to make some fantastic memories.

I am scheduling a few posts and will be back to regular blogging once we are home. Of course it is going to be a very busy month so bear with me if I am not as active with comments, blog hops and posts.

No comments: