Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Going Off The Grid

July is going to be a very busy and exciting month around the Zoo. In just three days I will be boarding the bus to head back east to our oldest daughters home.

I am attempting to set up mobile blogging but if unable I will be off the grid for about a week.
The bus trip will take almost three days. Once I get to Virginia I will rest one day then I will be driving back to South Dakota with my daughter and her two beautiful children.

They will be staying with us until the end of July, giving us almost a full month to make some fantastic memories.

I am scheduling a few posts and will be back to regular blogging once we are home. Of course it is going to be a very busy month so bear with me if I am not as active with comments, blog hops and posts.

No comments: