Welcome Message

I'm So Happy You're Here!
Artistic Composition is all about sharing joy, laughter and inspiration as a means of celebrating life. To join me in this celebration just click on any post to share your thoughts. Images can be viewed larger by clicking on them.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Were Did The Time Go!

Well some how I lost Monday! As my husband says I have no concept of the whole time space continuum concept. Come to think of it he has a point. Today pretty much disappeared before I was ready for it to be gone. I have been so busy getting things all ready for tomorrows' art show, I let time get away from me. My Monday memory will just have to wait till next Monday, but at least I do have some Tuesday Wise Words.

With these wise words I will wish you all a very good week!

No comments: