Welcome Message

I'm So Happy You're Here!
Artistic Composition is all about sharing joy, laughter and inspiration as a means of celebrating life. To join me in this celebration just click on any post to share your thoughts. Images can be viewed larger by clicking on them.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Vacation Is Almost Over

My vacation is nearly at it's end. I will be returning home on the 16th after a short stop in Washington DC and hope to resume posting by the 18th. At that time I will be posting more photos from my vacation in Virginia and Washington DC, until then here is one of my favorite shots from my vacation.

I hope you are having a great weekend.  I will be back to posting and commenting soon.

2 comments:

Casey Martinez said...

I love visiting both DC and virginia! Such beautiful places to travel!!

Unknown Mami said...

Hope you are having a blast.