Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Goof(y)ing Off!

Let's face it everyone gets a little bored at times, even on vacation. So Just what do you do when you are on vacation and don't have the usual things to distract you? The other night the kids were in bed, my daughter was relaxing playing a video game and I couldn't decide what to do. If I had been at home I probably would have read a book or worked on one of my art pieces or many crafts. Instead, I pulled out my camera and went in search of odd shots. I truly decided to just Goof around.
This beautiful calico cat has a bit of a phobia of hats even those shaped like Goofy's head. Deciding not to torment the cat further Goofy and I sought out other settings for our impromptu photo shoot.
Peak-A-Boo!

Since Goofy is so good at getting in and out of dangerous situations, I thought this might be a good place for him. Needless to say my grandson was not happy when he saw this picture and wanted to know WHY Grandma was trying to COOK Goofy.
Having decided Goofy just wasn't as photogenic as I had thought, we said our good-byes at the door and I settled down to a movie.

No comments: