Welcome Message

I'm So Happy You're Here!
Artistic Composition is all about sharing joy, laughter and inspiration as a means of celebrating life. To join me in this celebration just click on any post to share your thoughts. Images can be viewed larger by clicking on them.

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Walking the Line

October has come and gone with a whirlwind of challenges and attempts to figure out which way is which. Good news, I survived. Now to get back to doing the things I enjoy like joining Unknown Mami for some virtual travel.

Unknown Mami

We were just wrapping up a Mother son photo session at a Canyon Lake Park in Rapid City, when I noticed these teenagers had hooked a ratchet strap between two trees. What they did next was just awesome!

Two of the young men were teaching the girls how to walk the line. I asked if I could take photos of them and they agreed.



It really did look like a lot of fun. They were even kind enough to help my clients son walk the line.

I gave them my email so they could email me for copies of the photos and when I received the email I learned that they call it walking the slack-line. I guess that sounds better than walking the ratchet-line. 

Have a beautiful week!


4 comments:

Claudya Martinez said...

That's great. I love that you approached them and captured such a lovely moment.

Rhonda Albom said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Visiting from Sunday's in my City.

Romi C said...

The trees are beautiful, and the young people "walking the slack-line" seem to be having a good time. Thank you for sharing your wonderful photos.

Molly said...

What a cool thing... looks like a lot of fun

Mollyxxx