Pages

Friday, November 7, 2014

Brought to you by the Letter K

Let's see if my muddled overwhelmed brain can put together a few coherent fragments. Over the last few months I have been trying to sort things out and figure out which way is up and which way is down. Needless to say I believe what I have accomplished the most is becoming lost. So today in an attempt to get back into some sense of normalcy. I am going back to preschool. 

This blog post is brought to you 
by the letter K
otherwise known as my eldest son, Mr. K


Source
During one of my late night chit chats with Mr. K, (he calls me on his drive home from work between 11pm and Midnight) he was telling me all about how the Tesla was good but there were some much better environmentally friendly cars on the way. He was telling me all about this car that runs on Hydrogen. It all sounded  like something from Back to the Future or maybe even the Jetson's but either way it sounded pretty cool. Then in the on Yahoo yesterday I saw this bit about the new BMW, and all I could think was how right now I feel like a discarded Vespa, so even though it is a hybrid and not a fancy new hydrogen car I could settle to be that BMW. Just why I am thinking of becoming a car of any kind I have no clue. That's normal isn't it? Or, maybe not.

Speaking of Mr. K, he obviously loves cars and one of his very favorites is the original VW's both the beetles and the buses. So when I saw this cute little bug I had to snap a few shots with my cell phone. 

While walking through Wal-Mart I came across this huge greeting card, with Mr. K's favorite Sesame Street character, of course I just had to snap a photo.

While I am on the subject of Mr. K, tomorrow is his 32nd birthday. Since I can't travel the 300 miles to cook him his birthday dinner I made him this little birthday greeting. 





So there you have it, my bits and pieces for the week. If you have some you would like to share don't be shy, head over to Mrs 4444's and join in with the Friday Fragments by clicking the her name above or the button below.


Half-Past Kissin' Time

Oh yes, if you would be so kind as to send good vibes and well wishes my way they will be greatly appreciated, and if you have a spare miracle in your pocket that wouldn't hurt either. 

Have a great weekend!

No comments: