Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Wednesday Wishing

Time to head over to Claudya's at Unknown Mami's and ask the universe to grace us with it's abundance. Just click on the #wednesdaywish button below to join us and let the universe know what you have been wishing for.

WednesdayWishes
 
1. Wish I could run away. A nice tropical island sounds irresistible at this moment. Do you ever feel that way?
2. Wish I had an automatic coffee maker, or someone to make me coffee in the morning.





And finally I wish the universe would grace each and everyone one of us with a bit of it's abundance. 



2 comments:

Existe Sempre Um Lugar said...

Boa tarde, verdadeira e bela publicação, todos desejamos o universo perfeito da paz e do amor.
AG
http://momentosagomes-ag.blogspot.pt/

Claudya Martinez said...

Yes, I do feel like running away at times. I had a coffee maker with a timer and it broke! BOOO!!! It was great to wake up to brewed coffee. I hope both your wishes come true. I don't see why they shouldn't. Perhaps you will go on a vacation where someone will make coffee for you.