Welcome Message

I'm So Happy You're Here!
Artistic Composition is all about sharing joy, laughter and inspiration as a means of celebrating life. To join me in this celebration just click on any post to share your thoughts. Images can be viewed larger by clicking on them.

Friday, October 3, 2014

Frustrated Fragment

TGIFF!
Half-Past Kissin' Time

That is Thank God It's Friday Fragments, or more accurately thank Mrs. 4444's for hosting the easy going wrap up our week Friday Fragment meme. In a feeble attempt to get back on track here is my contribution of fragments.

Introducing Mr. & Mrs. T Davis
The wedding was beautiful! The bride was radiant! My son was all smiles! And we all had a wonderful time.

As beautiful as the wedding was I am glad it is over. The crazy mad woman sewing is all over and I have finally put all this stuff that was cluttering my room away. It is a good thing I am not claustrophobic or I never would survive working in such cramped quarters. I really miss having separate rooms for my office, crafting and bedroom. Maybe I should rethink my idea of one day owning a tiny house.


I started this post on Thursday morning but had to stop as I was ready to do like this woman. Then again today all day I have had problems working online. I am slow enough without my computer refusing to load pages. Hopefully it was my connection, it does seem to finally be running as it should.


On a more positive note; the serenity of these photos just cried for me to find a quote that fit one of the images. After a great deal of searching I came across this lovely quote, and decided to combine it with this photo.


Awe yes, simple harmony, I could definitely do with a little of that.


Have a great night and a fun weekend!






1 comment:

Claudya Martinez said...

I was feeling like that woman about my computer too. I wanted to hurl the thing, but knew my wallet would regret it.