Welcome Message

I'm So Happy You're Here!
Artistic Composition is all about sharing joy, laughter and inspiration as a means of celebrating life. To join me in this celebration just click on any post to share your thoughts. Images can be viewed larger by clicking on them.

Friday, May 11, 2012

Sky's The Limit

Starting life over can be daunting. Especially if you are the type of person that tends to plan everything. I was getting a little sad thinking how I have been here in VA for over a month and really haven't done much in the way of exploring. Then I remembered that one must first learn to walk before then can run.

So although I have started out at a crawl, I know as I learn my way around this new home of mine I will find my equilibrium. I have set my sights on the sky this week and am drawing limitless inspiration and comfort from their beauty.

Wishing all a fabulous weekend.
Linking up with 
and

4 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Methinks perhaps you are a tad hard on yourself - - - you've shown us pictures of some explorations with your grans in tow. I'd say you're doing a great job!

Marleen said...

I really like the picture!

ceodraiocht said...

Love sky and cloud shots - the cloud against the crystal clear sky is so perfect.

ceodraiocht said...

Love sky and cloud shots - the cloud against the crystal clear sky is so perfect.