Welcome Message

I'm So Happy You're Here!
Artistic Composition is all about sharing joy, laughter and inspiration as a means of celebrating life. To join me in this celebration just click on any post to share your thoughts. Images can be viewed larger by clicking on them.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Fun At The Beach

 Today I would like to share some of the random shots taken last week at the beach which I have not shared yet.
 Obviously I was obsessed with this Micky Mouse Cloud.
 Now for some random shots.
 She was just too cute to pass up a shot or two or three.

 These boys were definitely having a blast.
 For me the sight of the ocean is always a calming experience.
 
 Now if only I already had that nice zoom lens I would have been able to get a much better shot of the ship out in the distance.
Next time I take the kids it will be to go in the water instead of just going for a walk on the beach.
I do believe I am going to love living near the ocean again.

3 comments:

La Principessa Errante said...

What fun shot, that Mickey Mouse cloud against the blue sky is just stunning.

johnpeterjohn said...

nice snaps :)
parents/resources

Joyce Lansky said...

I wish I lived near a beach. Such a fun day!

http://joycelansky.blogspot.com