Welcome Message

I'm So Happy You're Here!
Artistic Composition is all about sharing joy, laughter and inspiration as a means of celebrating life. To join me in this celebration just click on any post to share your thoughts. Images can be viewed larger by clicking on them.

Monday, July 30, 2012

Here Birdie Birdie

Yesterday afternoon my granddaughter Sissy and I went out to see what we could find to photograph. We found a few flowers.

There were three or four birds playing in the tree tops and while I was trying to get a shot or two of the birds Sissy decided she would call to them and try to get them to come closer. 




Of course it didn't work, I guess she just didn't have the right tune.

2 comments:

ceodraiocht said...

Simply gorgeous flower shot and your little cutie whisteling is fun too.

Linda said...

That flower is beautiful! And I love the Sissy calling the birds!