Welcome Message

I'm So Happy You're Here!
Artistic Composition is all about sharing joy, laughter and inspiration as a means of celebrating life. To join me in this celebration just click on any post to share your thoughts. Images can be viewed larger by clicking on them.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Days Are Too Short

Have you ever felt the days are just too darn short? I sure have. Actually I frequently feel that there are not enough hours in the day for all I want to do. This quote seemed to fit my sentiments perfectly, and when I was going though some sunset photos I took last month this shot seemed a perfect match.

If you enjoy image quotes check out the other great 'quotography' posts at:

Quotography at {My}Perspective

2 comments:

Linda said...

That is a gorgeous photo! And the quote is all too true! Nice pairing!

Lisa said...

Nita, this is one of the most spectacular sunset shots I've every seen! Simply gorgeous. And I totally agree with the quote.