Welcome Message

I'm So Happy You're Here!
Artistic Composition is all about sharing joy, laughter and inspiration as a means of celebrating life. To join me in this celebration just click on any post to share your thoughts. Images can be viewed larger by clicking on them.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday In My City: Quaint Little House

Next to my grandsons preschool is this quaint little house. The red door with the picket fence around the flower beds was so appealing I couldn't resist taking a few shots.

My adventure is just beginning and soon I will be sharing more photos Norfolk and the surrounding Hampton Roads region of Virginia.  Have a great week, and remember to visit some of the other bloggers at Unknown Mami's Sunday in my City linky.


Unknown Mami

6 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Love that little cottage! Now I'd like to "peep" in the windows too.

StarTraci said...

I love, Love, LOVE that house. That red door just makes me happy. Thanks for sharing.

Happy Sunday!

:-)
Traci

Kristin Aquariann said...

Charming house! Red doors really pop.

-:¦:- Featured Photo: Purple Bearded Iris -:¦:-

Unknown Mami said...

I always find red doors irresistible.

Unknown Mami said...

I always find red doors irresistible.

Unknown Mami said...

I always find red doors irresistible.