Welcome Message

I'm So Happy You're Here!
Artistic Composition is all about sharing joy, laughter and inspiration as a means of celebrating life. To join me in this celebration just click on any post to share your thoughts. Images can be viewed larger by clicking on them.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Rainy Days and Sundays . . .

As the song goes, rainy days and Sundays always get me down. Generally that statement is not true for me, but it was this time. Typically although the rain can put a damper on things, I usually find the sound of rain soothing. That is as long as it doesn't last more than a day.  This time however, I had plans for the day that did NOT include rain. Like the kitty above I felt a longing to explore outside the windows. But not having the protective gear for my camera, I had to take my photos under the protection of the house. 

 Fortunately my daughters back porch is covered and I was able to capture some shots that I like very much.


Photographing rain drops can be a lot of fun. They make everything look so fresh. I posted a couple more of my shots from Sunday's rain shower on my Macro Monday Post.

Do you shoot in inclement weather? If so do you have rain gear for your camera?

1 comment:

Sallie (FullTime-Life.com said...

Nice rain shots -- I'd definitely have to shoot from a covered porch with my little nothin' camera! We had too much of winter rain living in Oregon for all those years ...but now that we've been away for a while I am starting to appreciate it again.