Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunday In My City: Norfolk, VA



Unknown Mami
 
Come with me on a trip towards down town.

 After living in the Midwest for so many years the roads here seem so busy. 
Bubba decided he needed to 'Picture' things as well and used his DS to capture a few photos. Along the way we saw some very pretty sights.


 Another strange part of living in Norfolk, VA are the tunnels that go under the water to allow the big ships to reach the docks.
And of course there were a number of ships undergoing repairs.
Unfortunately we were pressed for time so I didn't get to take many shots of actual down town. I hope that I will get a chance to do so soon, as there were many fascinating buildings.





3 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

I am so glad you put "Norfolk Virginia" in this post - - - I LOVE seeing all the places shown on SIMC, but HATE IT when I can't figure out where in the world they are!

I always put my city near the SIMC button so everyone will know - - - and HOPING others will follow suit, but alas and alack, no one has so far.

Sallie (FullTime-Life.com said...

Isn't it great fun to be in a new city/area ?-- So much to look forward to .. I love that feeling. You have lots of fun ahead of you..

Claudya Martinez said...

Underwater tunnels! Pretty cool.