Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Tin Can Computing!

I know I am lucky. I keep telling myself that, over and over but today I sure wasn't feeling the luck. Yes we have broadband, or at least that is what the service provider keeps telling me. I however call it Tin Can Computing! Honestly, some days I am tempted to look and see if there is a piece of string coming out the back of my computer connecting it to the internet. I swear it would probably be faster if there was.
Alright, now that I have gotten that out of my system I can finally share what I have been trying to share all day long. I have been practicing creating memory videos and decided to put the memory photos from our 2009 Family Vacation photo book into video format, and would love to know what you think. I am rather new to creating video's usually I leave the video creation to my wonderful daughter and partner Val. Sorry the video resolution isn't too good, I couldn't get it to upload at the higher resolutions and had to go with the lowest, thanks to my wonderful BROADBAND internet.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh how sweet Nita! :D
The pictures are so cute!
And you are so good at making videos, its just goin too fast, I I had to pause and then read and watch the pics nicely! :P
Even I have uploaded 1 of the videos that I had made for mothers! Its in my post 'Missing mom'. Please do watch it and tell me how you think that is. :D
Takecare Nita