Welcome Message

I'm So Happy You're Here!
Artistic Composition is all about sharing joy, laughter and inspiration as a means of celebrating life. To join me in this celebration just click on any post to share your thoughts. Images can be viewed larger by clicking on them.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Sunday Best - Photo

Linking up with Your Sunday Best, a terrific photo blog hop. It was hard to decide which photo to showcase from this week but I really love this one and it turned out just the way I imagined. As soon as I saw the mirrored entrance at one of the buildings down town I just had to shoot for a double reflection.

Playing along at

7 comments:

Nancy said...

I love this idea! I have to say I haven't seen anyone else do this. Quite unique!

Thanks so much for leaving your thoughtful comment on my blog, for joining us on YSB and for following along on A Rural Journal. I look forward to getting to you know you! :)

urban muser said...

love the double reflection photo! thanks for stopping by my blog today.

Nita Davis said...

I am so glad you both stopped by, and that you like my double reflection photo. I look forward to getting to know you both and follow your blogs. Have a great week!

Teresa said...

How fun! Very creative.

Pat said...

Your double reflection photo turned out great!

texwisgirl said...

that's very creative! love it!

Ada said...

Beautiful shot. I love all three angles: each one tells a little bit more of the story!