Welcome Message

I'm So Happy You're Here!
Artistic Composition is all about sharing joy, laughter and inspiration as a means of celebrating life. To join me in this celebration just click on any post to share your thoughts. Images can be viewed larger by clicking on them.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Falls Park at Night

Tonight I had the opportunity to run down to Falls Park and snap a few night shots just before the we got hit with a nice little thunderstorm.  I thought I would share just one more view of the beautiful falls for those that enjoyed Sunday's four season photos of the Falls. This is the first shot I took. At first I thought I had ruined the shot by getting a finger print on my lens, but it wasn't on the other shots. When I looked closely I realized it was the flood lights reflecting off the rain. If you click on the image and click again to see an even larger version you can even see a rainbow near the building. For those of you that would like to see live footage of the falls click here for the live web cam.

2 comments:

Annabelle Fleur said...

Wow, what a stunning image!!! I love the combination of black and color!!! I love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

Kisses,
Annabelle
http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

Elzetha said...

This pic is adorable! Great post :)

your blog is so lovely, I am following!

Maybe you will have some time to visit my blog and follow if you like to :)

XXX
Elzetha,
http://elzetha.blogspot.com