Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

2015 in Review

As I sit to write this I am reminded just how easy it is to let the difficulties in life overshadow and block out the joys. Deciding on a title my mind immediately jumped to 'Goodbye and Good Riddance 2015'.  As I began to type that I thought hey wait 2015 wasn't all bad! Sure it was pretty rough but I there were some really good times too. So I figured the best way to remember those was to look through my photos from the year. I actually found quite a few very special moments. So for my review I will hit some of the Joys of my last year. 

Beautiful Sunsets
Silly Moments
Special Days
Special Family Outings
Watching fireworks with my grand kids
Having all my grandchildren together for the first time
My son with his all his daughters for the first time
 Being there for my middle granddaughter's
first day of middle school
Decorating and hosting my first Halloween Party for the grand kids
Moving back home to Sioux Falls after being gone for three years
 
Looking back at the little moments of joy I realize that although it has been a tough year it really wasn't all that bad. My most memorable moment of the year has to be having all my grandchildren together for the first time. If you click the link there is a photo with all six grandchildren. So farewell 2015, thanks for the good times, now on to a new year with just as many if not more moments of joy! What was your most memorable moment of 2015? I would love to hear about it, so just drop me a line in the comments and share a bit about it or a link to a post where you tell about that moment.
 
Wishing all a very happy and prosperous 2016!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi, Anita! Finding your blog for the first time, I enjoyed seeing photos of your family and happy times in 2015. And I have to laugh because I used to live in Sioux Falls (about 40 years ago)when I was first married. We moved to San Diego and haven't been back in decades. Wishing you a wonderful 2016!

Unknown said...

Hi, Sharon! Welcome to my blog, I am glad you found your way here. Now it is my turn to laugh because I grew up in Southern California and moved to South Dakota when my youngest child was born 23 years ago. I know call this home but oh right about now I would LOVE to be living in San Diego! :D