There are so many wonderful things about Wednesday!
My short list:
- It is Hump Day! That wonderful middle of the week, half way to the weekend, let's celebrate making it over life's hump day!
- It is Wordless Wednesday! Whether you celebrate by seeking quiet solitude or by sharing image only posts, there's a sense of wonder in the wordless approach. Click here for my contributions to the sound of silence.
- It is 'not so' Wordless Wednesday over at Curious as a Cathy. Absolutely perfect for the chatter box in me. Of course I will be sharing this post there. :D
- It is Wish Day! That is right, the day designated by Claudya @ Unknown Mami's as the day to put a voice to our wishes. You will find my wish below.
- It is Wonders N Wishes Day! The day I am designating to share a 'Wonder' as well as a wish.
This week's wonder
Today's recipient of the AC Wonder Award has been chosen by my 12 year old granddaughter, and I totally agree with her. Our Wonder this week is the musical duo Black Violin. They were chosen not because of their very gifted musical abilities, nor because of the awesome way they are blending classical and hip hop music. They were chosen because of the message they share. A message meant to encourage and empower all to find what connects us rather than focus on our differences.
A big shout out to these two dedicated musicians.
Today I'm calling on the universe to grant the following wishes.
- It would be so awesome dear universe if you could see to it that we find a medicine that works for my Cataplexy. So far all the medications my doctor has prescribed either has not worked at all or has had such horrible side effects I have been unable to take it.
- I could also use a bit of help staying awake while I attempt to figure out the ins and outs of Disqus. LOL
- My last wish kind universe is that you watch over all my great readers.
As Claudya at Unknown Mami's says go ahead and wish, be it simple or big, when we give a voice to our wishes it helps us realize those wishes. So what are you wishing for? I would love to know, just put your wish in the comment section and I will gladly lend my wishing powers to your wish. Please join me in visiting Unknown Mami's Wish Wednesday so that we can lend our wishing powers to her and those she is wishing for.
Have A Great Second Half of the Week!