Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Wild Wishes

It's Wishing time again! 
That is right we are half way through the week so it is time to let the universe know what we are wishing for. So here goes, oh powerful universe any one of these will do, thank you so kindly. :D


Isn't it PRETTY! It just needs to be red!
Yes, my wild wish is for a red and white Austin Healy!
Although I wouldn't mind a red 65 AC Cobra


 I am not picky! 
I would even be willing to settle for a newer Jaguar ftype.


I do believe I make this wish a bit too often, as my seven year old grandson pointed out a little red convertible sports car the other day and said 'don't worry Grandma, I will get you one when I grow up."

The universe has set the wheels in motion!
Now maybe I should wish that I will still be able to drive by the time my wish finally comes true..... LOL

That is my wish this week, so what is yours?
Come join us at Wednesday Wishes
and let the universe know your hearts desire.

WednesdayWishes

1 comment:

Vidya Sury said...

I've told the Universe to get you at least that Jaguar Ftype, Nita! :-)

But seriously, I love it when we wish, and it comes true!