Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Memory Monday's - Summer Fun 1

This year was the first time in seven years that all of our children have been home at the same time. My hubby and I were very happy to have them home, although we were a bit sad that our Son-in-law and one of our granddaughters were not able to be with us.
Of course having so many of the family together in the same city called for a family BBQ. Our oldest son hosted the BBQ and we all had a great time. Here is the memory photo I created out of some of the photographs taken the day of the BBQ. With all our kids still in town I have been very busy so I opted for a rather simple style memory photo of the event so that I could share it with you. After the kids have gone home I will be creating fancier memory photos to frame and eventually add to our family genealogy album.

No comments: