Welcome Message

I'm So Happy You're Here!
Artistic Composition is all about sharing joy, laughter and inspiration as a means of celebrating life. To join me in this celebration just click on any post to share your thoughts. Images can be viewed larger by clicking on them.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Memory Monday's - Summer Fun 1

This year was the first time in seven years that all of our children have been home at the same time. My hubby and I were very happy to have them home, although we were a bit sad that our Son-in-law and one of our granddaughters were not able to be with us.
Of course having so many of the family together in the same city called for a family BBQ. Our oldest son hosted the BBQ and we all had a great time. Here is the memory photo I created out of some of the photographs taken the day of the BBQ. With all our kids still in town I have been very busy so I opted for a rather simple style memory photo of the event so that I could share it with you. After the kids have gone home I will be creating fancier memory photos to frame and eventually add to our family genealogy album.

No comments: