Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Walking With Little Ones

While out for a photo walk at the end of April I captured a few photos of parents out enjoying the day with their children. It was a beautiful day, one of the first this spring. A glorious day filled with sunshine and above normal temperatures, the perfect combination for sharing time with a loved one in the great outdoors. 


I noticed that most of the parents were like this gentleman and walked companionable beside their children, with the children occasionally running ahead. 

Then I noticed this woman, and it really seemed wrong to me. The whole time I watched her she was always way ahead of her little one and the little one only looked to be about three years old.


I personally always preferred to be either beside or behind my children, how about you?




No comments: