Welcome Message

I'm So Happy You're Here!
Artistic Composition is all about sharing joy, laughter and inspiration as a means of celebrating life. To join me in this celebration just click on any post to share your thoughts. Images can be viewed larger by clicking on them.

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Walking With Little Ones

While out for a photo walk at the end of April I captured a few photos of parents out enjoying the day with their children. It was a beautiful day, one of the first this spring. A glorious day filled with sunshine and above normal temperatures, the perfect combination for sharing time with a loved one in the great outdoors. 


I noticed that most of the parents were like this gentleman and walked companionable beside their children, with the children occasionally running ahead. 

Then I noticed this woman, and it really seemed wrong to me. The whole time I watched her she was always way ahead of her little one and the little one only looked to be about three years old.


I personally always preferred to be either beside or behind my children, how about you?




No comments: