Welcome Message

I'm So Happy You're Here!
Artistic Composition is all about sharing joy, laughter and inspiration as a means of celebrating life. To join me in this celebration just click on any post to share your thoughts. Images can be viewed larger by clicking on them.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thursday's Inspiration

Last night as I was getting ready to shut everything down and turn in for the night I saw this quote and was immediately inspired. I knew this just had to be the one to use for today's inspirational quote. It is a bit ironic because just as I was completing the artwork I thought to myself 'why is it I always seem to get my creative ideas after 10pm' immediately followed by awwww yes 'we are all mad . . .' the answer to every question that plagues mankind. It is now just after 1:30am here in the Midwest and so I will wish you all sweet dreams and a very happy Thursday.
I went to show my daughter this and was reminded why I should never post artwork I have 'finished' in the middle of the night. Not only had I forgotten one of the primary elements I wanted in the image there were also a few things that needed fixing. So here is the new improved version.


No comments: