As with most Monday mornings, I am once again spending the first hours of my work week planning the week tasks before me. With coffee in hand and cobwebs in my brain this is often a daunting task. Last week as a new blogger I decided the scope I had originally set for my blog was too narrow. Thus, one of my tasks last week was to widen that scope and include more of my creative offerings. I am having so much fun that I can honestly say I will have to be careful that I don't spend all my time blogging and little time working. This being said, I have decided to give my blog a somewhat flexible schedule which hopefully will go as follows:
- Inspirational Image quotes three to four days a week
- Short stories or guided imagery's once or twice a week
- Genealogy or Art related articles or finds occasionally
- Artistix Network updates occasionally
- Zoo Report occasionally (basically this is just ramblings of the goings on at my home IE: The ZOO)
I am looking forward to all the fun we will have.<3 Nita
Let The Week Begin!