Welcome Message

I'm So Happy You're Here!
Artistic Composition is all about sharing joy, laughter and inspiration as a means of celebrating life. To join me in this celebration just click on any post to share your thoughts. Images can be viewed larger by clicking on them.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Let the new week begin!

As with most Monday mornings, I am once again spending the first hours of my work week planning the week tasks before me. With coffee in hand and cobwebs in my brain this is often a daunting task. Last week as a new blogger I decided the scope I had originally set for my blog was too narrow. Thus, one of my tasks last week was to widen that scope and include more of my creative offerings. I am having so much fun that I can honestly say I will have to be careful that I don't spend all my time blogging and little time working. This being said, I have decided to give my blog a somewhat flexible schedule which hopefully will go as follows:

  • Inspirational Image quotes three to four days a week
  • Short stories or guided imagery's once or twice a week
  • Genealogy or Art related articles or finds occasionally 
  • Artistix Network updates occasionally
  • Zoo Report occasionally (basically this is just ramblings of the goings on at my home IE: The ZOO)

I am looking forward to all the fun we will have.
<3 Nita

Let The Week Begin!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Love this quote! Happy Monday :)