Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

31 Years and Counting!

Yesterday marked our 31st wedding anniversary. I still remember all the naysayers, sure we were complete opposites, but we had true love on our side. When friends asked 'how do you know', my reply was always 'I can't imagine life without him.' With my vivid wild imagination that had to be a major sign. I mean lets face it, I can imagine just about anything I set my mind to imagine. Of course that doesn't mean we haven't had our ups and downs, nor does it mean we haven't had to work to keep that true love alive. What it does mean is the foundation of our love was strong enough to keep us working at our relationship. There are of course other important factors in the success of any relationship but I do believe this is the glue that holds it all together.

May we all be blessed with true love!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This left me with AWE!
I wish I find someone, someone with whom I feel the same after so many years of my marriage! :D
And then you will see my blog where I will have similar words and the same love. hehe

Have many more beautiful anniversaries Nita and hope to see different amazing posts like these in the years to come!

Takecare.
And thanks for reading the other post on my blog! This little chap surely wraps me around his little finger! haha! :D

Unknown said...

Thank you Khush. One day you will find true love, I believe there is someone out there for everyone. One day you will find it and then we will have a blog celebration.
I have enjoyed your posts they bring back fond memories of my younger brothers. One is ten years younger than me and the other is 14 years younger.
Hold on to Hope and it will happen ;)

Maxabella said...

When my marriage grows up, it wants to be yours! x

Anonymous said...

Wow, it's like you've got a black belt in marriage. You've been married as long as I've been alive ... congratulations. What an achievement.

Aakriti said...

Hey Nita...it feels beautiful reading this post of yours. And most importantly that 'belief' to keep ot strong, alive and growing:) I'm soo glad for you.
Visiting from the Fibro
Aakritihttp://aakritimalik.blogspot.com/2011/04/yesterdayi-fell-in-love.html
:)