Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Nail Art

Almost everyone has some item that they just never get enough of. For some it is shoes or maybe purses, but for us it is art supplies and more specifically nail art supplies.
We are up to 111 bottles of nail polish, and believe me we will buy more then next time we go to the store. Add to that the 20 or thirty bottles of acrylic paint and we are in good shape to create many fun nail art designs.
My nails
We started the month off with these fun spring designs.

Mrs. G's nails
Of course I decided that a special design was called for in honor of Saint Patrick's Day.


Now that St. Patrick's Day is over what type of design should I do?
Do you have an item that you just can't seem to get enough of?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have long stopped using fingernail polish, simply because m painting with oil will mess up the polish (and stain my clothes as well):) As long as we're havin' fun with what each of us is doing, eh? Thanks for visiting my blog earlier!