Welcome Message

I'm So Happy You're Here!
Artistic Composition is all about sharing joy, laughter and inspiration as a means of celebrating life. To join me in this celebration just click on any post to share your thoughts. Images can be viewed larger by clicking on them.

Friday, December 20, 2013

Number Five is Alive

And so am I

 

Well, I think I am. I have been having a bit of writers block, but am determined not to let it go on any longer. So what have I been doing for the last month and a half?


Minecraft
In the last month we have added a number of cool buildings to our family Minecraft world. I built a ski lodge; a train station with two annex's and track to where we intend to build a harbor city; a fancy tree house in the forest; a pirate town in a hidden cove that is now Pirate's Cove; a court house and am now building a bank. Mrs. G  built a hospital and a prison which she put it right in the middle of the tourist area of our little city. Now she has started construction on a lavish Hotel.  Mrs. G has also been helping Mr. G who is working on building a football stadium which is huge and will probably take another month or so before it is complete.





Died my hair . . . Purple????
It was suppose to be black with a hint of purple highlights, but as you can see when the light shines on me my entire head is a rather bright pinkish purple. 



Decided to try and get in the winter spirit by painting my nails.... now if only they weren't so short.

 














Watching a lot of music shows . . . This is awesome!


 

Trying to avoid the cold weather. 





Looking for humor where ever I can find it. Wish I had video of this, but the dog danced every time the driver put the brakes on. 


Thank you Mrs. 4444's for hosting Friday Fragments and giving me a great place to try and get back in the swing of blogging.

Half-Past Kissin' Time

Wishing all a safe and happy holiday season!

4 comments:

Doreen McGettigan said...

Everybody seems to be in a blogging slump:(
I love the Rose that guy was amazing!
Mine Craft is addicting. I try not too but my grandsons impress me with their creations.
Stay warm and safe...

Doreen McGettigan said...

Everybody seems to be in a blogging slump:(
I love the Rose that guy was amazing!
Mine Craft is addicting. I try not too but my grandsons impress me with their creations.
Stay warm and safe...

Ben said...

I love, love LOVE Short Circuit!!! One of my family favorites from my childhood! My daughter would love to have purple hair. You pull it off nicely! We are a Minecraft home too. My kids play it and I try to get some reading done ;-) I wonder where that guy found the dancing dog?? Hilarious!

Kay said...

Ok, that comment from Ben is really me. I didn't realize hubby was signed in :-(

I forgot to compliment your nail art. I cannot accomplish simple color schemes :-( Your winter scene is very impressive!!