Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday Fragments


Life is starting to get back to normal, if there is any such thing.
The kids are enjoying their summer break and the beautiful weather in this big new yard.

I do have to say though that the kids and I do miss having so many playgrounds within walking distance. That was one really cool thing about living in Military housing, there were six or seven playgrounds all within a short walk. Now to get to a park with a playground we have to drive a few miles.

I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable Memorial Day. This year we didn't do anything special.








Our new studio lighting is on it's way! Yay! It should be here in time for Artistix Network LLC's Rapid City, SD grand opening on June 15th.













Since it has been awhile since I last posted an inspirational quote design I thought I would share our latest design with you now.



Wishing all a weekend of joy, peace and relaxation!

Linking up with Mrs. 4444 for Friday Fragments. Click on the button below to check this fun blog hop.
Half-Past Kissin' Time

2 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

The "not doing abything special" holidays are my faves.

Unknown said...

They are the most relaxing that is for sure. :D