Welcome Message

I'm So Happy You're Here!
Artistic Composition is all about sharing joy, laughter and inspiration as a means of celebrating life. To join me in this celebration just click on any post to share your thoughts. Images can be viewed larger by clicking on them.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Word of the Day: Family

 Happy Sunday Everyone!
I am glad to be participating this week in Ashley Sisks' Scavenger Hunt Sunday. 
So with no further ado here is what I found.

The #5
Sissy giving me a high five.


Word of the Day: Family
My Brother in law shared this photo with me of my late husbands mother, grandmother and great-grandparents. 


Sharing:
In our family we share the responsibility for cooking dinner. Tonight was Mr. G's night and he decided to cook us a big Southern style breakfast. YUMMMM!


Wiggle:
Bubba is wiggling his latest loose tooth.

Cookies:
A while back eight year old Sissy made some imaginary strawberry chocolate chip cookies and it sounded so good Mrs. G decided to alter a cookie recipe and make strawberry chocolate chip cookies adding a cup of diced fresh strawberries to the recipe. Talk about moist delicious cookies. This has become a favorite around our house so she made some more today.


5 comments:

Hannah Brooker said...

I'm totally having a go at strawberry choc chip cookies! I love that you share the cookery, thats a fab idea! Great photos this week x

Cathy H. said...

Great set! I laughed when I saw the wiggle shot! My five year old grandson just lost two of his!! His mom send me a very similar photo. Love the cookies shot, they look delicious!

Nita Davis said...

Thank you, I hope you enjoy the cookies as much as we do. Sharing the cooking works out well, especially since I really have to be in the mood to cook to really enjoy it. Which believe me isn't that often...LOL

Nita Davis said...

:D
Grandchildren are so great! Being a Grandparent we get to smile and laugh at all the little things without having to deal with the drama leading up to those same events.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Great shots, I really love the high 5 and I'm always up for looking at anybody's old family photos. There has to be a gazillion shots in the US of the family lined up outside facing the sun. I love that effect. Back in the day when flashes didn't work too well.