Welcome Message

I'm So Happy You're Here!
Artistic Composition is all about sharing joy, laughter and inspiration as a means of celebrating life. To join me in this celebration just click on any post to share your thoughts. Images can be viewed larger by clicking on them.

Friday, March 8, 2013

Reflections of February

It has been some time since I joined in the fun at Jame's Weekend Reflection so here we go a couple of reflections and a poem to go with them.


Reflections of February

Rain drops cling 
as the cold winds blow.
A joyful heart stills
abandoned and lonely
to a cold winter day.

A golden sun rises
as the wish flower sways.
A joyful heart sings
as green foliage appears,
Springs promise is near.
A. Davis (c)2013
 
 
I took these photos of my granddaughters forgotten hula-hoop in February. For me they captured the essence of February, cold, wet and dreary with a touch of the promise of spring.
 
Now that February is behind us, let a joyful spring commence!

For other great reflections please remember to drop by

8 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Nice, you captured February. To me it is the tweener month.

'Tsuki said...

A promess of spring... That is a lovely reflection on a trivial detail...

Audrey said...

joli coups d oeil ;o)

Hazel Ceej said...

I'm loving poetry on spring. That's a pretty reflection of red on the water.

Nita Davis said...

Thanks

Nita Davis said...

Thanks
The tweener month :D

Nita Davis said...

merci

Nita Davis said...

Thank you. poetry and spring just seem to go together.