Welcome Message

I'm So Happy You're Here!
Artistic Composition is all about sharing joy, laughter and inspiration as a means of celebrating life. To join me in this celebration just click on any post to share your thoughts. Images can be viewed larger by clicking on them.

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Spam Free Zone

Due to a large amount of spam, I have changed the settings to only accept comments from registered users. I do greatly appreciate all legitimate comments and hope this will not be too inconvenient. I created the following image to place on all my blogs. Feel free to use it if you wish.
P.S.  I am pretty sure anyone that is either signed into G-mail, blogger or Open-ID will be able to comment.

4 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Am I a registered user?

Keetha Broyles said...

must be - - - it let me comment!

Nita Davis said...

Yep Keetha, I am pretty sure anyone that is either signed into Gmail, blogger or OpenID will be able to comment.

Jack said...

That is what I finally had to do, too.