Welcome Message

I'm So Happy You're Here!
Artistic Composition is all about sharing joy, laughter and inspiration as a means of celebrating life. To join me in this celebration just click on any post to share your thoughts. Images can be viewed larger by clicking on them.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

How to make your own stick puppet theater

Last Thursday Bubba and Sissy were bored so I decided it was a good time for a fun project. Gathering the supplies the kids and I decided to make some stick puppets and a theater. We made the stage and about 30 different stick puppets. The whole process took us about an hour.

Afterwards I decided a video showing how we had made the puppet theater and a short video of the kids playing with their new toy would be a fun post here. Amazingly enough it took me much longer to get the video's shot and pictures taken so that I could get this post on the blog.

Now that I have made my first How To video I can honestly say it is most likely to be my last. It is a good thing I never had dreams of becoming an actress. I was going to edit out the really goofy beginning but decided to let you all see just how crazy I am. So here it is in its unedited glory.



Thankfully Sissy has no qualms about appearing in a video. Here she is was a clipped version of her puppet theater production.

Originally this post was intended for a Fragmented Friday post, but Friday came and went so I thought hey okay I will share it on Sunday in my City.  Sunday came and I still didn't have the video recorded. I finally convinced Mrs. G to video tape me today and thankfully Claudya of Unknown Mami fame keeps her wonderful blog party Sunday In My City open till mid week so I am linking up with her and hope you will drop by and check out what others are doing in their cities.

Unknown Mami

4 comments:

Unknown Mami said...

I think you are great on camera. Especially since you shot it all in one take. Great idea for making a puppet theater.

Pride In Photos said...

You are one very creative being!! I can remember my girlfriends when we were little putting on puppet shows for our parents.

Nita Davis said...

Thanks but I think I will stay on the opposite side of the camera....lol

Nita Davis said...

Thanks
I hope you had as much fun with them as my grand kids are having.