Welcome Message

I'm So Happy You're Here!
Artistic Composition is all about sharing joy, laughter and inspiration as a means of celebrating life. To join me in this celebration just click on any post to share your thoughts. Images can be viewed larger by clicking on them.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sister Tribute

Growing up with three older brothers I often wished for a younger sister. Then when I was ten my father remarried and suddenly I had not just one little sister but two and a little brother as well! Although I was not too sure about my new stepmother I was overjoyed to finally have younger siblings. I never thought of the new younger siblings as my step siblings to me they were my little sisters and little brother. Later when more siblings came along they each found a place deep in my heart right along side all the rest of my siblings.
The other day one of my sisters posted a sweet saying about loving her sisters on Facebook and I thought 'I should make something special for my sisters'. Using one of our select style memory art designs and adding the message I wanted to share with my sisters I created this tribute to my sisters.
Afterward I decided to add a version of this to our personalized items in our online gift shop. While I was adapting the design I realized I had misspelled a word. Thankfully my sisters didn't call me out on my poor spelling. 
Unfortunately the personalization program is more limited so the adapted version will only work for two sisters. Below is a mouse pad featuring the adapted design. Click here to check out the other products featuring this design.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Very sweet tribute! I have just the one sister - who arrived after I had 2 children of my own! We are pretty close though...