Welcome Message

I'm So Happy You're Here!
Artistic Composition is all about sharing joy, laughter and inspiration as a means of celebrating life. To join me in this celebration just click on any post to share your thoughts. Images can be viewed larger by clicking on them.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

What Was I Thinking?

Have you ever seen an artist creation and thought what on earth were they thinking?  As an artist I generally come up with an idea and try to convey that idea in my artwork. When creating something whether it is a photograph, composite photographic art, painting or cartoon I like the viewer to be able to see or feel the meaning behind the work without having to be told. 
Last night Sissy came running into the office, came to a sudden stop beside my desk and exclaimed " Frogie demands Justice!" I have no idea what she was talking about but I couldn't help but laugh. Okay, it may not make any sense but I could picture a silly looking angry frog demanding justice. 
So I set about drawing an angry frog, and I was having so much fun I just kept changing the facial expressions. I have no idea what I was thinking I would use these frogs for, but hey I drew them anyway.  Today I showed them to Sissy and she named them Emie & Nick Frogie.



Other than to create a cartoon with the angry frog in the center I have no idea what if anything I will do with the others. Have you ever made something that you really had no idea what you were going to do with it once you were done?

1 comment:

Linda said...

I have - but but what I made never looked that good!