Welcome Message

I'm So Happy You're Here!
Artistic Composition is all about sharing joy, laughter and inspiration as a means of celebrating life. To join me in this celebration just click on any post to share your thoughts. Images can be viewed larger by clicking on them.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Oh to be little again

After six days and 28 newborn photography sessions I almost wonder if accepting a position with a newborn photography company was the wisest decision. Click here to learn why I would do such a crazy thing. The kid in me almost wishes I was little again so I could play away the rest of the summer.  At least I was able to get in a little time with the grandchildren. 

The summer is winding down and the weather here in Norfolk has cooled down considerably. With two weeks left till school is back in session I am hoping for lots of chances to enjoy the rest of summer. This last week we took a few short walks, and even went to the park.


But best of all they got to play in the pool while I relaxed and watched.


Thankfully my position with the newborn photography will only be a few days a week from now on and I can get back to focusing on family and Artistix Network business. 

For a little virtual travel stop over at Unknown Mami's for:
Unknown Mami

4 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

It looks like no matter the outing, you and your grans have a great time!

Heather Smith said...

Looks like you had a great time!

Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell said...

Wow, I'm glad you are soon to have a little more free time and it looks like you're spending it wisely --- having fun!

Unknown Mami said...

Oh my goodness, that sounds exhausting.