Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Inspirational Art: Tribute to Educators

I have always been grateful to the few teachers that saw me as more than just another poor kid. The ones who recognized that mental ability was not synonymous with wealth. 
Sure there were those OTHER teachers, you know the ones who thought their job was to weed out the jungle of poor children and focus only on the wealthy students. 
While the first inspired me to always challenge myself, the latter inspired me to prove them wrong. 

 Although they probably will not see this I would like to give a big shout out to:
  1. Mrs. Williams (my 3rd grade teacher)
  2. Mrs. H (My 5th grade teacher....her name is just too hard to spell let alone say)
  3. Mrs. Boxhold (my 6th grade teacher)
  4. Mr. Williams (my 7th grade math teacher)
  5. All my college professor's for each one was an inspiration and challenged me to be the best I could be.
This week I decided to create an inspirational design as a tribute to all the dedicated educators out there. 
 
 To the honored four and to all the fine educators I have known throughout the years or that may see this;
Thank you for your time, faith and dedication!
 



Please feel free to save these and pass them on digitally. If you should want or need a print copy they are available Here.

No comments: