Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday In My City: A Relaxing Ocean View

On a warm spring day such as today there is nothing better than a relaxing walk along the shore in the Ocean View Beach Park, Norfolk
After my last little jaunt to the ocean front with Max, Mrs. G and the kids decided they wanted to come and watch Max play on the beach. 
It was so beautiful. This was the first time I had been at the beach when the tide was out, it made for some great photo ops.
Like this one with all the rocks that have been hidden under the waves every other time I have been on this stretch of beach. 
The water was so clear today I almost wanted to walk a little further out to snap shots of the sea life. Then I remembered that Mrs. G wouldn't be happy with me if I tried to get in her brand new car with my shoes and pant legs soaking wet. And well it may have been 70 degrees out but that water was still pretty darn cold. 
This is Greenies Bar & Grill, it is a very popular night spot. My oldest son took me out to Greenies once and I have to say I enjoyed it very much. The atmosphere is lively and fun and the food was good.
As we were walking back to the car I looked up and this is what I saw. I am not sure what type of plane it is but it was huge! 

I hope you have enjoyed this little visit to Norfolk, to continue your virtual travel click the link below.

Unknown Mami

3 comments:

Keetha Broyles said...

Short sleeves, beach, no dirty melty "snow mountains" - - - must not be Central Wisconsin!!!

Gorgeous photos.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love a day at the beach! The water is so pristine..I would love to walk that beach! Thanks for sharing the photos!

Claudya Martinez said...

Beautiful beach and beautiful bright red hair.