Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Darkness

It has been one of those days here at the Zoo. You know the kind? When the alarm goes off and all you want to do is pull the covers over your head and hide. In between running errands, trying to get some work done and taking my daughter to her appointments I spent the day trying to find something I was grateful for. It took me most of the day, but after all the hectic activity I found my gratitude for the day. It came in the form of a three foot by seven or so foot slab of wood. Yes, today I am grateful that my home office has a solid door.  Now that the door is closed I am finally able to focus on relaxing and hopefully even getting some work done.  I hope you enjoy today's inspirational artwork, I felt the quote fit my mood perfectly.

No comments: