Welcome Message

I'm So Happy You're Here!
Artistic Composition is all about sharing joy, laughter and inspiration as a means of celebrating life. To join me in this celebration just click on any post to share your thoughts. Images can be viewed larger by clicking on them.

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Tiny Treasures

Every baby is a tiny treasure but few are as tiny as this little guy. Weighing in at 4lbs 10ozs he is the smallest full term newborn I have ever had the privilege of photographing. He may be tiny but I am sure he is the brightest star in his momma's universe. This morning I posted THIS sneak peek of his session, and now here is a memory photo that includes shots that weren't in the sneak peek.


I always wanted a tiny baby, instead mine ranged from 8 pounds to 11 pounds. I do have to say though if this little guy had been much bigger it would have been difficult for his mom as she is pretty tiny herself.  

No comments: