Welcome Message

I'm So Happy You're Here!
Artistic Composition is all about sharing joy, laughter and inspiration as a means of celebrating life. To join me in this celebration just click on any post to share your thoughts. Images can be viewed larger by clicking on them.

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Do You See What I Saw?

Going through some of my nature photographs from last week I came across this one and immediately decided it was spooky! 


So of course I decided to make it just a bit more spooky. What do you think do you see what I saw? (click on the image for better viewing)
artwork title: Shadows


Shadows
Fear like a shadow
follows us into the sunlight.

1 comment:

EG CameraGirl said...

I probably wouldn't have thought it was spooky until you said so. Now you've convinced me. ;)