Welcome Message

I'm So Happy You're Here!
Artistic Composition is all about sharing joy, laughter and inspiration as a means of celebrating life. To join me in this celebration just click on any post to share your thoughts. Images can be viewed larger by clicking on them.

Monday, December 15, 2014

Warm Macro on a Cold Morning

It's Macro Monday and a chilly morning here in South Dakota.



Which in my book makes it a perfect time to share this little bit of warmth I have been saving.

My week is off to a good start and I feel the creativity seeping back into my life.
Sharing with 'I Heart Macro' 
and Macro Monday 

Enjoy the day!

If you get a chance share a bit of warmth in the comment section, I would love to hear how your day is going.

3 comments:

Laura said...

What a gorgeous rose Anita!! Thanks so much for sharing the love up-close with I Heart Macro:-)

Felicia said...

beautiful rose image

bill lisleman said...

a bit of warmth - I was checking out some old bigger Christmas lights, wondering why they are still here since we have replaced them years ago. I kept one string that I was able to fill with working lights. They sure generate much more heat than any of the newer more efficient ones.