Welcome Message

I'm So Happy You're Here!
Artistic Composition is all about sharing joy, laughter and inspiration as a means of celebrating life. To join me in this celebration just click on any post to share your thoughts. Images can be viewed larger by clicking on them.

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Feeble Fragin Friday

I now remember why I am not a fashion designer. Next week I will let you all in on the absurdity of my dresscapade. For now I will just say this escaped has waylaid me for the last few weeks, so my already feeble frags are even more feeble. But here goes.


A Something that made me laugh:



Things that made me smile:
My daughters and granddaughter let me record them singing a song. Unfortunately my daughters don't want me to share the video. I guess they don't want the world to see how a ten year old asthmatic schools them when it comes to signing. lol 

I finally managed to take a selfie that I actually like:

With all the football talk and references I couldn't help but smile when this thought came to mind, because it perfectly reflects my connection to football. "When I hear the words tight end all that comes to mind is a firm backside."

This story made me both smile and mad at the same time. I say good for them. Finding love is always a good thing.


Have a great weekend everyone! 
I will be locked up with my sewing machine and possibly a little white jacket that lets me hug myself. 

Please remember to stop over at Mrs. 4444's and share the frag life!


Half-Past Kissin' Time


1 comment:

StarTraci said...

Love the selfie! And I'm with you on the tight end.
:-)
Traci