Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Wonders N Wishes

There are so many wonderful things about Wednesday!
My short list:
  • It is Hump Day! That wonderful middle of the week, half way to the weekend, let's celebrate making it over life's hump day!
  • It is Wordless Wednesday! Whether you celebrate by seeking quiet solitude or by sharing image only posts, there's a sense of wonder in the wordless approach. Click here for my contributions to the sound of silence.
  • It is 'not so' Wordless Wednesday over at Curious as a Cathy. Absolutely perfect for the chatter box in me. Of course I will be sharing this post there. :D
  • It is Wish Day! That is right, the day designated by Claudya @ Unknown Mami's as the day to put a voice to our wishes. You will find my wish below. 
  • It is Wonders N Wishes Day! The day I am designating to share a 'Wonder' as well as a wish.
  • I was born on a Wednesday. Yep, I just threw that out there.  :)
 


This week's wonder
While looking for this weeks wonder I was doubly rewarded. Not only has Emilia Flores gone beyond the expected to fulfill a need in her community but the restaurant owner has brought a bit of warmth to this South Dakotan. Flores, the owner of The Taco Shop in Dallas put a coat rack out in front of her shop with a sign above it that says,
While reading the news article I got a warm fuzzy feeling and all of a sudden I was transported back to the mid 1960's. All the way back to California and my Nana's kitchen. A place filled with warmth, love and the soothing smell of fresh homemade tortillas. Thank you Emilia Flores.


Today I'm calling on the universe to grant the following wishes.

- Today is one of those day's that I wish there were more of me. One to blog, one to clean, one to run errands ... blah, blah, blah....LOL

- I'm also wishing and hoping that the universe sends a bit of monetary help my way.

- My last wish for this day is that all of you have a fantastic week!

As Claudya at Unknown Mami's says go ahead and wish, be it simple or big, when we give a voice to our wishes it helps us realize those wishes. So what are you wishing for? I would love to know, just put your wish in the comment section and I will gladly lend my wishing powers to your wish. Please join me in visiting Unknown Mami's Wish Wednesday so that we can lend our wishing powers to her and those she is wishing for.



No comments: