Pages

Friday, July 22, 2016

Inspirational Quoteography

I thought it would be nice to start the weekend off with some inspirational quoteography. These have been waiting patiently in my share folder since I created them in April.

Inspiration is all around us; in nature, in music and lyrics, in art, and in the wisdom shared by others. So today I share my art and the inspiration behind each quoteogrophy in the hopes that others will likewise be inspired. 



Available here on gifts and prints



The inspiration for this last quoteography came when I took this photo in April. I was inspired to go in search of a quote that fit the feelings that the scene evoked in me. It took a while but I finally came across this quote that perfectly captured how this scene in nature made me feel.

Available here on gifts and prints
 Have a great weekend!

No comments: