Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Let the new week begin!

As with most Monday mornings, I am once again spending the first hours of my work week planning the week tasks before me. With coffee in hand and cobwebs in my brain this is often a daunting task. Last week as a new blogger I decided the scope I had originally set for my blog was too narrow. Thus, one of my tasks last week was to widen that scope and include more of my creative offerings. I am having so much fun that I can honestly say I will have to be careful that I don't spend all my time blogging and little time working. This being said, I have decided to give my blog a somewhat flexible schedule which hopefully will go as follows:

  • Inspirational Image quotes three to four days a week
  • Short stories or guided imagery's once or twice a week
  • Genealogy or Art related articles or finds occasionally 
  • Artistix Network updates occasionally
  • Zoo Report occasionally (basically this is just ramblings of the goings on at my home IE: The ZOO)

I am looking forward to all the fun we will have.
<3 Nita

Let The Week Begin!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Love this quote! Happy Monday :)