Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Wonders N Wishes

There are so many wonderful things about Wednesday!
My short list:
  • It is Hump Day! That wonderful middle of the week, half way to the weekend, let's celebrate making it over life's hump day!
  • It is Wordless Wednesday! Whether you celebrate by seeking quiet solitude or by sharing image only posts, there's a sense of wonder in the wordless approach. Click here for my contributions to the sound of silence.
  • It is 'not so' Wordless Wednesday over at Curious as a Cathy. Absolutely perfect for the chatter box in me. Of course I will be sharing this post there. :D
  • It is Wish Day! That is right, the day designated by Claudya @ Unknown Mami's as the day to put a voice to our wishes. You will find my wish below. 
  • It is Wonders N Wishes Day! The day I am designating to share a 'Wonder' as well as a wish.
 


This week's wonder
Searching for a wonder for this week I came across a story about a gentleman who purchased the Providence Arcade built in 1828 and is the oldest mall in America. Then he remodeled the two upper floors of the mall turning them into micro apartments. I really think it is a great idea, and wonder if maybe it other abandoned malls could be converted similarly but in a way that would provide affordable transitional housing.  




It's Wish Time!


Today I'm calling on the universe to grant the following wishes.

- I wish It was December.  Not because I am impatient for Christmas, and certainly not because I love winter. I wish it was December because then maybe, just maybe all this election negativity would be over.

- It would be really nice if stores started carrying non-alcoholic Irish cream for my coffee. It use to be that all the grocery store carried Irish cream coffee creamer, but over the last few years fewer and fewer stores are stocking it. And now I can't find a single store in our area that stocks it. The only reason I can think of for this is that it must not have sold very well, which baffles me because Irish coffee is SO Good!

- My last wish for this day is that the universe is looking down on you kindly!

As Claudya at Unknown Mami's says go ahead and wish, be it simple or big, when we give a voice to our wishes it helps us realize those wishes. So what are you wishing for? I would love to know, just put your wish in the comment section and I will gladly lend my wishing powers to your wish. Please join me in visiting Unknown Mami's Wish Wednesday so that we can lend our wishing powers to her and those she is wishing for.


Have a Wonderful Wednesday!

No comments: